Twitter has seen a massive surge in popularity, and the more followers you have, the more you’re looked up to and viewed as an authority. However there are other factors which can be at play when attempting to get more twitter followers. Don’t just assume that because you have 2,000 followers on Twitter your business will boom. You have to get the proper followers and do the proper things to get more Twitter followers that will actually be a benefit to you. Don’t get fooled into just adding bunches of random people and hoping for the best.
7 Ways To Get More Twitter Followers Easily
1. Don’t Be A Selfish Tweeter. Even although you probably signed up to Twitter to help grow your business or network buy Facebook page likes of colleagues, don’t just toot your own horn in every post. None of the largest stars on Twitter do this. Sure you are able to plug your own services and products from time to time- but don’t speak about yourself in every tweet. If you are Brad Pitt, people don’t genuinely wish to hear constant stories about your lifetime and it won’t get more Twitter followers for you.
2. Mention Other Users Directly. Whenever you distribute a random Tweet, nobody takes as much notice like the Tweet was directed at them personally. Whenever you fire out the next Tweet, don’t think of how you will get more twitter followers, mention some other person in your message with the @ function and thank them or recommend their product, or simply inform them something. This is a great way to get more Twitter followers. This also has two benefits – first is so it shows your followers you communicate with others and are friends with people more “Twitter fabulous” than you, second, it gets you some good connections which is what Twitter is really good for.
3. Don’t Cry Online. If you have been in the cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, nobody really wants to essentially read emotional or dramatic posts buy Twitter followers. The business world is one where only individuals who are positive and optimistic can survive, and if people see that you will be an adverse influence even yet in the slightest, they’ll cut you off. On the other hand, don’t be one particular people always proclaiming love and happiness from the deity of choice and extraordinary with spirituality – give people something useful or thought provoking to read. Focus on causing the entire world and you’ll naturally get more Twitter followers.
4. Be A Walking Billboard For Others. When you will find something that actually interests you, share it on Twitter and name the writer or source. Share cool things that other people have made, not merely things you have made. Just learned a new fact? Great – some other people might love to know it. This is exactly what stars and big companies always do for every other, however at the start you want to do it for free to get more Twitter followers. Sure if you have got 500k followers you could be asked to endorse products, but at the start you want to do it for free.
5. Don’t Be A Faker. You can find so most of the same people on Twitter. Change it down a little – if you’re secretly incredibly lazy and love pizza, don’t pretend to be some super productive health junkie. This can not allow you to get more Twitter followers because people can spot fakes a distance off! Just be who you’re and if nobody seems to get you, then perhaps you need to produce some changes in your approach!
6. Don’t Pump and Dump. Some strategies so you can get a whole lot of followers revolve around a way of following lots of people in the hope that they will follow you, then unfollowing them all. (I actually just read about this and thought it was crazy!), Supposedly, this gives the look that you hold guru like status and are highly revered. This really is temporary however, and a cheeky way to get a seemingly God like status. It could give you the appearance you will get more Twitter followers than those who follow you, but try this at your own risk, there may be some repercussions.
7. Be An Expert. Sure Paris Hilton isn’t a specialist at anything that we can see,(oops, did I claim that?!) however she’s hot & famous, which is more than enough to get more Twitter followers than your average Twit, lol. If you are just on Twitter to showcase your day with your friends and you intend to get more followers, if you are ridiculously attractive or super funny, you must have something to offer. If you are just really proficient at programming, know ways to get 8 pack ab muscles or build origami houses – you must have something great to offer. Drop random knowledge bombs and hacks for people to help them and you are certain to get people thanking you and mentioning you – all of this helps to get more Twitter followers.
When it’s all said and done, Twitter is simply just becoming friends with people. Strangely enough, few people try to get a whole lot of Twitter friends in exactly the same way which they do on Facebook. Just remember, if you get a whole lot of Twitter fans who sit there and do nothing, it isn’t going to accomplish you any favors. What can you do if you intend to make more friends in real life? You wouldn’t go and buy them. Twitter is real life, it is just on a cyber platform – the people are real, remember this and you are certain to get more Twitter followers.
Twitter Is The Real World… kinda
If you are a great person, funny and interesting, individuals with common interests will naturally desire to talk with you. Don’t be annoying or nag people, just resemble how you would be with your friends and family. If you struggle to get more Twitter followers, start friending more people and being of service to them. Will Smith can get away with speaing frankly about who he’s having lunch with because it’s probably someone awesome – After all it’s Will Smith, who doesn’t want to know what he’s up to!
However once you Tweet, realize that you will be not famous and nobody cares about you personally yet – you want to do something, say something or show something cool, interesting or funny along with provide value.
This really is so how the entire world works, and Twitter is no exception. If you bring nothing to the table, why would somebody wish to be friends with you? Even your friends are with you for whatever reason – what is that reason? Are you hilarious once you go shopping or something like that? Ask your friends what characteristics they like about you and then work with bringing these out in your Tweets to get more Twitter followers.